I have been nominated by the lovely Mendy from Feeling Swell! Mendy, like me, writes about RA, but she’s A LOT funnier, gosh darn it. Her recent post “This Week On Did You Know …..Life Expectancy!!!” creased me right up!
There’s nothing like a spot of chronic illness humour.
The Liebster Award nomination is given to new bloggers – to encourage creativity and help promote their work in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules:
• Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
• Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
• Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
• Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
• Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
• Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
If you could bring one famous person back to life for a day who would it be?
A: It would have to be an English speaker, so I would saaayyyyyy…hmm…Elvis. I bet he has some stories!
If you could travel tomorrow, where would you go?
A: New York
What would your ideal day consist of?
Being with my family, having fun, eating, board games, more eating, lots of laughter. And dessert.
What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
Fluffy clouds and the sky.
How many times have you fallen in love?
Romantic love. Once, my hubster. Don’t tell him, it’ll go to his head…
What would be your dream job be?
I would love to have a little craft shop, with a cafe and book store in the corner. And Johnny Depp as my employee who does whatever he’s told. You said ‘dream job’, right?
Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
A: Ooh tricky one. I can’t think of anyone. People who are strong inspire me.
What is your favorite season and why?
Autumn – a chill in the air, cuddles on the sofa, pretty colours on the trees. Love it!
What is your favorite beverage?
What is your favorite color?
I like lots of colours, I’m enjoying shades of red at the mo.
Nominee Questions – please answer the same ones above.
– Jude x
Hi, I’m Jude. I am a married mother of 2 teenagers, I work as a social care disability support worker a few hours a week when I’m not home-schooling my daughter who has a disability, or blogging. Or cleaning. I write about Rheumatoid Arthritis, chronic illness and disability and any other related things that affect my little family. I try my best to be funny too.
Click Here to subscribe to this blog.